Friday, June 12, 2009

Congratulations!

Hi James,

I have been meaning to add to this blog for some time – wow what an achievement! You and Christine deserve huge congratulations as this blog is both informative and creative. So often I hear of the isolation felt both by people with chronic illness and their carers or loved ones. I really hope they may find this approach a supportive way to share stories / feelings / thoughts over time.

It would be great if you could add a link to the work underway at the NSW Central West Division of General Practice. They are involved in several programs supporting people with chronic healthcare needs. If any further information regarding this would be helpful, let me know and I can certainly provide this. I’ll have a think about some other potential useful links and send these on.

Congratulations again. I’ll keen watching this site with great interest and support!

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment